Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Good List

I love a good list. Unfortunately, music lists always seem to take into account what the compiler thinks is “important” or “authentic” or “good.” I prefer to think of music on more shallow terms. Here is a music-oriented best/worst-of list that has nothing to do with music.

Greatest Song Title: “Killed by Death” – Motörhead

Most Hideously Deformed: Joey Ramone

Least Charismatic: Steely Dan

Most Dangerous: Phil Spector

Gayest Song: “Go West” – The Pet Shop Boys

Worst Hair: Art Garfunkel

Silliest Lyricist: Donovan

Fewest Female Fans: Rush

Best Albino: Edgar Winter

3 comments:

  1. Can we have a list of runner-ups for these categories? I'm particularly interested in who takes the mantle if Edgar Winter is unable to fulfill the duties of this title. I mean, excluding Johnny Winter (had to check: amazingly, they're both still alive. I was sure one of them was dead.)

    Yawwwwwwwwwwwnnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Art Garfunkel's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered giving worst hair to Phil Collins, but it seemed so obvious to give worst hair to a bald guy. I guess a Jewfro is pretty obvious, too.

    I wonder if wikipedia has a list of albino musicians...

    ReplyDelete